This store is a global online store officially authorized by Sony. All products sold are brand new international versions and support unreasonable return. Please rest assured to buy. (Before selecting a language, please select your country or region correctly so that the corresponding language options can be displayed)
– 24.3 MP Exmor® APS HD CMOS sensor with BIONZ X™ engine.
– 15 stop dynamic range, 14 bit uncompressed RAW, ISO 50 to 204,800.
– Up to 10fps silent or mechanical shutter with AE/AF tracking.
– 693 phase detection / 425 contrast AF points w/ 93 percent image coverage.
– Fast Hybrid Autofocus. (phase and contrast detection)
– Versatile E-mount interchangeable lens system.
– Full manual control for creative photography.
– Simple sharing and control with Wi-Fi® and NFC One-touch.
– In the box: Rechargeable battery (NP FZ100), AC adapter (AC UUD12), shoulder strap, body cap, Accessory shoe cap, Eyepiece cup, Micro USB cable.
Quicker Autofocus Than DSLR:
Shoot better with the A7 III: superb 24MP quality, quick autofocus — and very portable. Add an OLED Tru-Finder™, manual controls, and a range of lenses, for a superior alternative to bulky DSLRs.
Reducing Noise In High-Resolution Images:
Standard ISO range is extended to ISO 100-51200 (expandable to ISO 50-2048007 for stills) while Detail Reproduction and Area-specific Noise Reduction technologies maintain image details and cut noise.
More Power, Less Weight:
The camera is only 582g, weight equal to a bottle of water, making it easier for wrist to shooting.
Steadier Shots With 5-Axis Stabilization:
High-precision stabilization unit, gyro sensors and algorithms achieve a 5.0-step9 shutter speed advantage in a system that compensates 5 types of camera shake with a wide range of lenses.
Eye AF Revolutionizes Portraiture:
Eye AF can now be used with AF-C mode, for fast, effective eye detection/tracking performance when shooting stills. Easy maintenance of optimum focus on moving subjects totally transforms portraiture.
Can Be Use With Bundle:
Tips: Most buyers will buy various accessories, such as lens wear and lens filters, after purchasing the lens. You can choose a bundle to complete the purchase at one time, which is more affordable.
The bundle includes all the original accessories (camera, lens, battery, charger, charging cable, neck strap, etc.) and additional accessories (as shown in the picture)